Each year the whole Parish is invited to the beautiful Sunshine Coast for our Family Camp at Roberts Creek.
This is a wonderful opportunity to renew connections and make new friends. There will be space for rest and hikes in the beautiful forests around Roberts Creek as well as conversation around the campfire and worship on the beach.
There are all kinds of activities for young and old alike. Some of the these include:
• a rhythm of morning and evening prayer
• Swimming in the warm ocean
• Hiking up to Chapman Falls and swimming in the cold creek!
• Kayaking, canoeing
• Mushroom picking
• Hiking in the rain forest
• Baking & crafting
• Soccer, tennis, other games
• Swimming in the night-time phosphorus
Everyone is welcome to attend. Contact Jasmin or the church office for more information.